2/20/08

Can the Tattooed be Saved and Vice Versa?

I mentioned earlier that I've been reading a blog by worship pastor Carlos Whittaker and have tried to learn a few things from him about how to write appealing posts.  Today I caught a post regarding his appearance on the TLC show LA Ink.  Below is the video of that episode.  It certainly shows how he has used his tattoos as a platform to share his faith.  A relevant gospel presentation on TLC to that particular audience?!?  That is huge.  Check out his blog and the episode.


3 comments:

  1. Funny!! It is amazing what you can find on youtube, isn't it?

    XOXO

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I first heard about this guy because he was one of several bloggers who traveled to Uganda with Compassion Intl. last week. They wrote about their experience throughout the week to spread word of the amazing ministry there and inspire more people to become advocates for kids in poverty.

    I told Jon that he should look to him for facial hair inspiration. :) I don’t think he’d go as far as the tattoos…

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to post on this one--as I am a huge fan of any tattoo show and am saving up for my own--I remember this episode--it was amazing, and it's an awesome tattoo. I love how open the artists are to his idea, and how they let him share his whole story. Neat post, Matt.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think