2/9/08

Funny Ukrainian TV

Around the new year I came across an Ukrainian TV program and I promised myself it would find its way into a post.  I quickly forgot about it and am just now getting around to telling you about it.

Above is the biggest picture I could find of the show's logo and though all the letters are familiar, you probably can't read it.  It's called Nostalgia TV and the logo includes the old Soviet hammer and sickle as the letters C (S sound) and T.  Despite this, it doesn't appear to be particularly pro-Communist.  It generally seems to involve a host interviewing 80's Russian rock stars about the good ol' days.  Not unlike an unpolished cross between VH1's "Behind the Music" and "Inside the Actor's Studio"...but in Russian.  I am going try to locate a YouTube video of some of it.  Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. "But off-stage things were falling apart" is a registered trademark of VH1's Behind The Music, Nostalgia, and the Soviet Empire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST COMMENT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!

    I may have to actually write a post just about that comment. You slay me, brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks buddy...just trying to get o'laugh outta ya!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think