2/11/08

Come on! Put some effort into it!

Recently Slick posted a plea for blogging equality by way of a seriously obscure SNL reference.  He asked that Heidi open up her blog to be seen by all so we could all share in her adventures.  Well now I have a plea of my own...

POST SOMETHING!!!

Along the right-hand side of my blog (scroll down now if you cannot see them) is a list of the most recent posts from some of my favorite blogs.  I estimate that the average last post is at least 2 weeks old, and that's only because Slick is dragging the rest of you along!  Please update your blogs, people; I need the connection with you.  It doesn't have to be long and thought out with spectacularly relevant pics to accompany it.  The best thing I've read in last 48 hours was 1 sentence from Slick as a comment on this post!  In response to my comparison of the Ukrainian TV show Nostalgia and Behind the Music he wrote -"But off-stage things were falling apart" is a registered trademark of VH1's Behind The Music, Nostalgia, and the Soviet Empire.

That is genius!  Lets' get creative and give me a few sentences to read, huh. 

6 comments:

  1. Fine. Have it your way. I'll unlock my brain once again, despite your admonition that I put a brain/keyboard filter on. Go ahead and look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slackers! We're heading to Seattle and Spokane on Thursday and returning on Monday, so you're just going to have to wait mister! The good news is I'll still be able to post asinine comments on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matty,

    In our transition to ILIFE 08, somehow our site has changed, and it looks like the last post you have from us was our last one before the switch....not exactly sure what all has happened, but all of our old comments are gone, but all of the blogs are still there along with many recent updates. So try checking out web.mac.com/unkybunch and you may have to update your automatic updates (something I still can't figure out how to accomplish).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got it, Bry! Thanks for helping me figure it out.

    I will momentarily have the feed in right hand column fixed to reflect your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a great time in Kerch with
    Sarah and Matt. They took real
    good care of us. The people at
    Hope Center treated us great too.
    If you look real close at the
    picture you'll see I didn't do anything to make little Campbell
    cry...really! I think he was just
    trying to see CHEESE, per instructions....Sarah's Dad.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think