2/8/08

The Dads have Gone

We had a great time this week having our Dads here in Kerch but the dreamworld had to end sometime.  Yesterday we trekked back across Crimea to drop them off at the airport in Simferopol for their return flight.  Work was pretty laid back so we got to spend a lot of time with them yesterday (which for US time zones is still today).  The drive was interesting for them since the first time they traveled that route it was too dark to see the countryside.

Due to snow, ice and generally slow Soviet-era trucks, the drive was long and tedious (7 hours total).  Expecting a late return, we left Campbell to spend the night with Andrey and Tanya - a first for him with anyone accept his Mimi.  I just received a Skype message from Tanya saying that all went well, breakfast is being eaten and the lil' Scooter will be back in our arms soon.

Please leave a comment about whether or not you can actually view the above photo - though if you can't I'm not sure what recourse I have.  Anyone know Google's home phone?

4 comments:

  1. Photo looks good!Glad you all had a good time with the dads. I'm sure it was special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see it. In fact, I just stole it as well.

    XOXO

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. All photos present and accounted for...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honest!
    We didn't pinch "Lil Scooter".
    He was just trying to say "Cheese"
    per instructions!
    Sarah's Dad

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think