4/14/08

Celebrating Unlimited Internet in Ukraine

I read somewhere recently that if you are trying to attract people to your blog, two of the easiest ways to do so are to use post titles that include frequently searched words which nonetheless accurately explain the accompanying text and to label the photos that you use with what they actually portray.  I image that the above title and the photo below titled "frog boots" will absolutely not draw people to this site.  Oh well, I can just pretend that I am going out of my way to not be corporate - to stay underground, grassroots and edgy.

I wanted to celebrate our new internet connection by sharing a great video of Cam.  He is sporting his new football boots (AKA soccer cleats) for an afternoon at the pitch (soccer field).
If you doubt that this is the correct footwear for sport, check out the included video (which has already been sent to all the major English clubs).

Not bad for a kid that hasn't even seen his second birthday, huh?

2 comments:

  1. That is some serious ball control. Did I see a stepover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's awesome. Crazy how big he is getting. Telling him not to forget about his parents friends when he becomes a big star.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think