4/19/08

New!!! Lines of the Day

I have been reading some great stuff on blogs lately, but I realize that you don't all have time to visit all the great sites available.  Thus, I have decided to distill hundreds of lines of text into my favorite lines of the day.  They may be a few words, a phrase or a paragraph; they may not be everyday but I assure you I will proffer the greatest hits of my blogroll as often as I find them.

Today's Line:

"I kissed dating goodbye and it promptly punched me in the neck."

Update:
I've decided that LotD (I like that - it's catchy) candidates my also be oral...conversation, podcasts, etc.  With that in mind, here is another entry for today.

"Our last call of the day goes to Moses in Canada...we're very sorry about Charlton Heston, mate."
from Steven Cohen, WSD April 17th

1 comment:

  1. "We're very sorry about Charlton Heston, mate." I almost spit out my lemonade. What a great line!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think