4/18/08

Friday 15?

I am so annoyed at our internet provider that I decided to do a Special Edition Friday 15 of the sites that I can no longer visit directly (I thank my lucky stars for Bloglines or I wouldn't be able to read your blogs at all).  Since I can't comment on your posts I figure I can give you all some link love - in no specific order.

14.  Whatever that site was that I needed for the trailer hitch I was looking for today
11.  Indexed
2.  All the rest of those places I tried to quickly pop into this week

AND


Sorry to those of you who haven't posted to your blogs in more than a century...I can't really say that I have missed checking in on yours since you have no new content.  Since I can't go to these sites, please do so in my stead and leave a comment when appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your genius!

What I used to think