4/15/08

I'm flying blind here people!

So this is weird...
I can't view my blog anymore.  Obviously I can post, but only after a massively long load time.  It takes about 5 or 6 minutes just to open the blog writing template and I won't know until I finish this one how long it will actually take to hit the site.  My original theory was that my previous post on Mark Steyn raised a red flag and blogger sanctioned me as a hatemonger.  Only later did I surmise that it was probably that our server's new firewall that accompanies our new internet access is blocking all blogger sites (I forgot to mention that I can't visit the rest of yours either).

The upshot is this:  I can't see the general awesomeness of my posts.  I can't post any responses, no matter how witty your comments.  I cannot view your blogs to make my own witty comments.

I am hoping to have the security tweaked a bit by the time you wake up tomorrow morning so just be patient.

5 comments:

  1. Nope. It is apparently a Safari problem. I am using the server computer now and it's doing fine (other than being a PC).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try downloading FireFox. I use that browswer a lot more then Safari and it has some cool add-ons that you can download. I was having issues with Safari too, and the switch seemed to fix it. It's free too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about that but I would actually have to be able to get to the Mozilla site in order to do the download. Plus this wouldn't really help my problem with iTunes not being able to connect to anything. Is it a conspiracy that our PC server is blocking all things Mac and severly limiting the use of Safari? Better look into that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was an easy try...sure, it wouldn't fix iTunes but that problem wasn't mentioned until a later post.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think