4/16/08

Updates

Update #1:  Hope Center UTV - We have just gotten confirmation that the last 2 committed donations for this vehicle will be in TODAY.  I would link to my previous post about it, but I can't (see update #2).  It is a Polaris Ranger 500 side-by-side utility vehicle equipped with a 4000 lb winch and a plow.  Trust me when I say that it is MUCH needed here.  To prove this maybe someday will publish the in-progress plans to add a trailer hitch to our self-propelled lawn mower.

Update #2:  Interwebby weirdness (I stole the interwebby thing from some other blog that I can't recall) - I am still seriously limited in my internet usage not just in viewing blogs but many other sites.  iTunes won't even connect to it's store which makes it impossible to download the latest episode of the podcasts to which I subscribe.

Our tech guy Vita is supposed to be here sometime tomorrow to take a look at what can be done.

Update #3:  We are just 10 or so days away from the arrival of the first (not counting our parents) American team for 2008.  We will be focused mostly on concrete work which I will document with some great before and after pictures in the coming weeks.

Update #4:  Liverpool made it through to the quarter finals of the Champions League where they will meet Chelski (and hopefully knock them out again) in the most boring matches ever to be played in the history of football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your genius!

What I used to think