3/28/08

Am I addicted to our iPod or just World Soccer Daily?

Just an iPod question for you guys; here's the scenario...
I download World Soccer Daily most every day (I know I have already written about this) and IDEALLY, I listen to it on Sarry's iPod when I have spare moments of mindless activity throughout the day.  I think I've stepped out of being a social user and into a full-blown addict.  Yesterday I almost cut the headphone cord as I was listening...WHILE SHAVING!  Does this mean I have a problem?

5 comments:

  1. ummm... do I get a vote? Yes, yes you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go on record and state that in my professional opinion you do not have a problem! You just know good radio when you hear it. There have been times that I've also listened to WSD while getting ready for work. It gets a bit tricky when I try and put on my tie...sometimes I just leave my earphones dangling from the tie knot all day in hopes that I'll get a chance to sneak some more listening in.

    BTW, if you didn't catch it a couple of months ago Steven recommended the Football Weekly podcast on iTunes from the guardian.co.uk (newspaper). I've been listening for a few months - it's good and really funny. Usually it's once or twice a week and about 45 minutes long. They cover UK ball but also have correspondents in Spain and Italy. You should check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say both. Yes you are addicted, and no it is not a problem!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't encourage the kid! Easy to say it's not a problem when you're not the one having to repeat everything twice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops. Sorry Sarah. BAD MATT! BAAAAD! (smack smack smack) :)

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think