3/31/08

Campbell Pictures

You can't go wrong with family and friends by posting kid pictures; especially goofy ones.
I had no idea he was on a diet but he seems to be pleased that his weight stayed below 35 pounds.

There actually is video footage of this karioke session but I suspect that most of your anti-virus software would block it if you were to try to view it.  That said, my version of "Roxanne" is a classic.

Yeah, he's locked in a TV cabinet and I'm not afraid to admit it.  Child Protective Services don't have jurisdiction over here anyway.  I like the nose squished on the glass and little fogged up spot; it cracks me up every time.

1 comment:

  1. A little trick I learned in jail: if they fog the window, they're still alive. No worries...

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think