3/22/08

A video idea I wish I'd thought of first

Just after I wrote my most recent recommendations of new blogs to read, I remembered a very funny guy named James Lileks who was in the cyber-"journalism" business. He's actually just a funny guy that the Minnesota Star Tribune pays to write stuff. He also does some blogging and has authored several books with great titles, my favorites being "The Gallery of Regrettable Food" and "Interior Desecration" (neither of which have I actually read). I just caught his most recent video blog which I enjoyed greatly. I think you'll like it especially if you tend to enjoy understated, deadpan-type comedy.

I also got turned on to Rod Dreher that blogs on faith and politics at Crunchy Con.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your genius!

What I used to think