3/9/08

Back in the saddle

After months of having our office staff here make out the 30-day paper licenses for Sarah she finally decided to brave the combination of crazy drivers, crazier pedestrians and an unfamiliar clutch. She took a few laps around the camp to get her touch back and then we went to the store. It wasn't a long drive - I've run the route before - only 10K round trip, but she distinguished herself well.

Things got a little tense on the return trip when we had to pass the ever-present GAI officer and again when she was yelled at by an old babushka for having the audacity to try to allow her to cross at the crosswalk.

All in all, it was great trip and I was very proud of how well she did.

1 comment:

  1. As requested, I will add Sarry's driving safety to my prayer list!!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think