3/13/08

Congrats to Corey and Bucknell Women's Basketball


Sarah and I want to wish our most heartfelt congratulations to our brother-in-law Corey Laster for his Bucknell womens basketball team's recent victory over Holy Cross. Corey is the top assistant for the Bisons who earned the Patriot League title with this win and an automatic berth in the NCAA tournament this year.
They were not considered one of the favorites going into the post-season but played well above their seeding throughout. The tournament seeding on Monday the 17th will determine their opponent for the opening round. You should all watch the seeding on ESPN now that you have a team to cheer for.

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS COREY!!!! That is fantastic news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at the proposed brackets (they don't come out until tonight at 7p EST) and they are thinking that Bucknell might come to College Park for their first tourney games. That is about 25 minutes from my house, so depending the schedule, maybe I will go cheer on the ladies and Corey! I might need you to facilitate putting me in touch with Corey if that happens.

    XOXO

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I don't know where they play but I heard they are playing North Carolina on Easter day at noon. I hope that it works out for you to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They aren't coming to College Park, but they are going to be about 4 hours away. Since it is Easter, I can't make it all the way down there, but I will be cheering for them to win, so I can go see them play another game!!!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think