3/9/08

News and Updates

FYI for North American readers:
New for this year, while you have just made the change to Daylight Savings Time, most of the rest of the world is still on standard time for another few weeks. This means that temporarily, you mountain folks are now 8 hours behind us while you Michiganders and eastern folks are only 6 behind (Texans are clever enough to do the math themselves).


Calling all Irishmen (or really just one):
If you are reading this and are an Irishman named Chris who is engaged to a girl from Kerch, please email me at matthewgaw@hotmail.com. It isn't urgent but I realized that you offered help if I needed it and I never got your contact info. Plus, I'm curious whether you were able to get your copy of "Gladiator" back from my countrymen. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. What's it like in the future???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as bad as living in the past... hahaha You have to drive 88mph all the time though.

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think