3/31/08

Record Setting Month

I know all of you are about sick of my constant referencing of my traffic obsession but I really need you to help me on this one.  March has been a banner month for The Gaws blog.  I broke my previous monthly record somewhere around the 9th or 10th of the month and as I look at the tally leading up the last day of March (counted on Colorado time), it may be possible to reach 5000 visits this month.  Unfortunately the numbers have declined in the past week so we need a big Monday - which is usually the high point for the week anyway.  To ensure high traffic, I will be doing 2-3 short posts today so that I can get my usual readers to visit several times within the 24 hour block.  I tell you this to make sure that you keep an eye on the blog today (Monday) - I promise they won't be throw-away posts.

1 comment:

  1. When you're famous, don't forget that you'll always be "Matty from the block". I crack myself up!

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think