3/5/08

New Keyboards

\\\\have you ever moved from the computer to which you've grown accustomed to another computer\\\\/ \\\\you know...the keys press differently, the mouse moves faster or slower than yours, the layout of the keyboard is unfamiliar.

\\\\perhaps instead of a long rectangular left shift key, there are 2 keys...the closer of which is the forward slash key. \\\\\\\\\\thus every time you try to capitalize a word or select a question mark, you actually just create a long series of \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\. \\\\\\\\it's not that \\\\\\\i am experiencing this, \\\\\\\\\\i just wanted to see if any of you have struggled with this issue recently.

In all seriousness, we have been completely blown away by our friend Tanya's generousity in lending us her personal laptop until we can resolve the issue with what will now be known as "My beloved Macbook" or MBM. She has allowed us to maintain contact with all of you through this brief tech struggle and we are very greatful.


Oh, I also forgot how a non-automatic spell checker works and since Tanya's computer has \\\\\\\\\russian \\\\\\\\\windows, \\\\\i can't figure it out. \\\\\\\\\sorry for any typos.

2 comments:

  1. That is how I feel anytime I use a "regular computer keyboard" instead of my laptop. I am sorry you are having to deal with this drama hon. Please thank Tanya for me for helping you guys out. I love her heart!!!

    XOXO

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. /////////what r u talking about///////////

    ReplyDelete

Give me your genius!

What I used to think